Top layer is made of abrasion proof glass fabric which resists both dirt and plastic material.
All these material can withstand temp upto 600° C. These insulation jackets are made with holes and cutouts wherever it is required and so it is easy to install over the barrels of Injection, Extrusion and Blow molding machines.
- Reduces power consumption from 20% - 30%
- During the process, the heaters are switched off for long time, thereby increasing heaters life.
- Working atmosphere remains more comfortable.
- Initial heat up time decreases considerably.
- These insulation jackets have special fixing arrangements, so that they can be easily removed and fixed.
- These insulation jackets can serve for a very long period, due to abrasion proof materials.
- Outside diameter and width of the heater
- Type and position of the terminal
- Drawing where special type of holes or cutout required