Elmec Low Density Cartridge Heaters are made of helically wound nickel chrome resistance wire evenly stretched and placed in ceramic insulators. The elment assembly is inserted into Brass/SS 304 tube. High grade MgO powder is filled in the remaining space inside the ceramic insulators to increase thermal conductivity, dielectric strength and heater life.
- Low watt density heaters are available in brass or SS 304 sheath.
- Medium & High watt density heaters are available in SS 304 sheath.
- Braided Wire, straight or right angle exit.
- Uniform surface temperatures.
- Flange type optional Braided wire.
- Max temp for SS tube 400oC, for Brass tube 200oC.
- Processing machinery.
- Injection and Blow Moulding.
- Hot runner bushings.
- Packaging machinery.
- For fastening of turbine bolts .
- Hot plates, moulds & dies .
- Food processing machinery
- Medical Equipments
- Shoe Machinery
The inner diameter of the hole can be between 0.15mm and 0.30mm larger than the cartridge diameter. The lesser the clearance between the heater and the bore diameter, the longer will be its life.
- Diameter - Min 8mm to Max 45mm
- Length - Available in any desired length
- Max watt density 3.5 watt/sq cm.
- For higher wattage and high temperature we recommend high watt density cartridge heaters.
- Available in Teflon wire, fiberglass wire and nickel chromium wires. Insulated with ceramic beads or fiber glass sleeves.
- From Dia 22mm onwards, screw connections are available
- Send drawing or samples for any specific configuration
- Fibre glass or tefflonwire crimped or welded to terminals
When Ordering please Specify :
- Type of heater
- Wattage and Voltage
- Dia & length of the heater
- Drawing for special type configuration
We can manufacture and supply any intermediate diameter and length, Send drawing or sample for special size.