Elmec Strip Heaters are made of helically wound resistance coil evenly stretched and strung through series of ceramic insulators. Resistance coil is mechanically connected to screw terminals or lead wires for positive connection. The element assembly is electrically insulated and covered by metal sheathing.
- Kanthal resistance wire (Nickel Chrome resistance wire optional)
- Screw or wire lead termination
- Available with fins
- Maximum sheath Temperature: 400oC
- Nominal watt density: 3.2 watts/cm2
- Available in sizes: (W x T) 32mm x 8mm, 38mm x 10mm, 45mm x 12mm.
- Length Maximum 2000mm
- Hot plates
- Food Warmers
- Air Heating
- Sealing Bars
- Load Banks